Black - 1.75mm 3DXTech Obsidian™ PA6+CF Nylon Filament - 1kg In stock
Obsidian™ PA6+Carbon Fiber [Markforged ONYX Alternative]
Obsidian™ PA6+CF filament was formulated to be a lower-cost drop-in Markforged Onyx Alternative suitable for all Markforged printers. We developed this material after extensive analysis and testing on our own in-house Markforged printer and many outside beta testers. The result is a seamless printing experience that produces parts with an outstanding appearance and excellent mechanical properties. Made using premium high-modulus carbon fiber and PA6 copolymer, Obsidian™ is an excellent alternative to Onyx™ that allows our customers to save money when using your Markforged printer.
Don’t have a Markforged printer? That’s no problem – Obsidian™ is also compatible with all non-Markforged printers that are suitable for printing PA6+CF. Take advantage of the excellent strength, stiffness, and appearance of this specialty material without over spending on Markforged Onyx™.
Benefits of Obsidian™ PA6+CF [Markforged Onyx Alternative]:
- Drop-in for Onyx™ without any changes required to print settings
- >30% savings vs. Markforged Onyx™
- Excellent strength and stiffness
- Resistant to aliphatic hydrocarbons (oil/gas/lubricants)
- Superior dimensional stability (low warp/shrink/CTE)
- Compatible with Markforged FX20, X7, X5, X3, Mark Two, Onyx Pro, and Onyx One printers
Diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
Markforged Print Recommendations:
- Obsidian™ was formulated to be a drop-in for Onyx™ without any changes to the print settings.