Free Whitepaper: Download our Free Whitepaper: The Comprehensive Guide to Comparing 3D Filament
ePEEK - 1.75mm eSUN PEEK Filament - 0.25 kg In stock
Free Shipping within Canada and the USA on Orders >$99 CAD
Local Pickup Available at our Hamilton, Ontario Store
Best print temperature:
Base temperature: 90~150℃
- ePEEK is a semi-crystalline polymer with high heat resistance;
- Can maintain high wear resistance under 250°C, low friction coefficient, can with stand 315°C in a short time;
- The toughness and alternating stress’s fatigue resistance are the most in plastic materials, comparable to alloy materials;
- Chemical resistance and flame retardancy are excellent, with the resistance to radiation;
- High strength, high fracture toughness and excellent stability;
- Good self-lubrication, stable insulation, hydrolysis resistance.
- 2.7KG/spool,4 Spools/ctn
Aerospace, military equipment, nuclear power, medical equipment, electronic semiconductors and other fields.