Free Whitepaper: Download our Free Whitepaper: The Comprehensive Guide to Comparing 3D Filament
3D Printing Canada offers a limited warranty for products we sell.
3DPC offers a warranty to first-end users who purchase items from our shops. The warranty is based on the fact that the products you purchase from us conform to the specifications published in the item's user manual and our store.
Our warranty is a one-year warranty that covers the following NON-CONSUMABLE items:
- Control Board
- Power Supply
- Stepper Motors
- Flaws that are not specified in the user manual
3DPC does not offer a warranty for consumable or disposable items that are subject to wear and tear when used.
These items include some of the following:
- Cooling Fans
- Hot ends
- Damage caused by any modifications
- Physical Damages to Items.
3DPC warranty does not include labor charges. All technical services are billed at a rate of $80/hour, billed in 15-minute increments.
What Makes a Warranty claim valid?
For a warranty claim to be valid, it is important that you meet the following criteria:
- A warranty notification claim must be sent within the stipulated time for it to be valid. The stipulated time for a valid claim is one year from the date of purchase.
- A claim must be substantiated by us and we would require the original proof of purchase and the serial number of the product.
The Warranty period
3D Printing Canada's warranty period is within 12 months or a year from when the product was purchased. If more than a year has elapsed, the item or product’s warranty is no longer valid.
Claims made according to our warranty policy will be administered as follows:
- The qualifying product will be replaced or repaired and the action taken will be dependent on our discretion. The replacement will also be done in a timely manner.
- 3DPC shall bear the cost of the replacement part. Installation of parts is billed at an hourly rate of $80/hour, billed in 15-minute increments.
- All broken products, items or parts automatically become the property of 3D Printing Canada.