580x580x490mm - Wham Bam HotBox In stock
If you want to print ABS, Nylon, PC and other high-temperature filaments, an enclosure is one of the best upgrades for your machine. The Wham Bam HotBox is a lightweight, easy to assemble solution!
Designed to fit many small 3D printers with enough room for a desk mounted spool holder or tool holder alongside your machine. The internal measurements are 568mm x 568mm x 484mm, 21.2" x 21.2" x 19" and has already been confirmed to fit:
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 Pro
- Ender 2
- Prusa MK2
- Prusa MK3
- Prusa Mini
- Anycubic i3 Mega
- Snapmaker A150
- CR-10 mini (using printable foot extender)
See the HotBox in action, check out our HotBox YouTube Playlist
The HotBox is made of high-grade Nylon 600D fabric with fire-resistant coating and lined with a metallic heat deflecting internal liner that sandwiches around a strong, lightweight honeycomb insulating structure.
The front panel has a large clear window for maximum visibility and easily lifts up for full access to your printer. There is a velcro retaining strip on top to keep the panel open while working.
The top panel has an access door for spool holder passage and for the vacuum tube, and a built-in thermometer.
- Lightweight semi-rigid construction
- Excellent insulating properties
- 3 cable exits, one each on the left, right and back panels
- A large, transparent front window
- Large opening for front access
- Door for pass through top-mounted spool holder
- 8 metal lined filament passage holes, 5 on the back panel and one each on the left, right & top panels
- 8 plugs to fill filament holes when not in use
- Built-in thermometer
- Passage with cover for user-added aspiration and air filtering
- Folds up flat, easy to store and transport.
Printable HotBox upgrades collection: https://www.thingiverse.com/psdesign/collections/hotbox
We are also planning other HotBox accessories such as heaters and HEPA filter systems in the near future.
Product size: 580mm wide x 580mm deep x 490mm tall, 22.8” wide x 22.8” deep x 19.3” tall
Product weight: 3.1 kg, 6.8 lbs