Free Whitepaper: Download our Free Whitepaper: The Comprehensive Guide to Comparing 3D Filament
Black - 1.75mm Recreus Filaflex 70A Filament - 0.5 kg Out of stock
Free Shipping within Canada and the USA on Orders >$99 CAD
Please NOTE: US orders may be subject to duties and taxes!
Local Pickup Available at our Hamilton, Ontario Store
FILAFLEX ULTRA-SOFT 70A
The new FilaFlex Ultra-Soft 70A filament is the most elastic material that currently exists on the market. The FilaFlex Ultra-Soft is aimed at producing pieces with high elasticity, because its properties make it comparable to silicone. This material can be used for the manufacture of shoes, orthopedic insoles for GENSOLE, printing on fabrics, etc. The filament is manufactured in a single diameter of 1.75 mm, and because of its high elasticity requires a larger section to provide more thrust during extrusion.
- Tolerance diameter +/- 0.04.
- NOT compatible with bowden type printers.
- Huge elasticity and excellent resistance to abrasion.
- It does not need a warm bed, adhesive or fixative.
- Printing speed up to 20-50 mm/s.
- Printing temperature 210-235° C.
- Resistant to common solvents (acetone, fuel, etc).
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
To start with FilaFlex 70A the only printer that can be used is with a 1.75 mm direct extruder, while using the new Recreus extruder.
3D PRINTERS DIRECT DRIVE EXTRUDER
- Layer height: 0.08-0.3 (for 0.4 mm nozzle). Optimal results with height 0.2 mm.
- Printing speed: 15-80 mm/s.
- Temperature: 210-235° Celsius.
- Return speed: 35-80 mm/s.
- Retraction distance: 2.5-5 mm.
- Travel speed: 160-200 mm/s.