Free Whitepaper: Download our Free Whitepaper: The Comprehensive Guide to Comparing 3D Filament
Carbon Fiber - 1.75mm eSUN ePA-CF Nylon Filament - 1 kg In stock
Free Shipping within Canada and the USA on Orders >$99 CAD
Please NOTE: US orders may be subject to duties and taxes!
Local Pickup Available at our Hamilton, Ontario Store
Best print temperature: 240~260℃
Base temperature: 80~90℃
- Environmentally friendly, Nylon based, 20% carbon fiber;
- Printing smoothly, odorlessness, matte finish printing effect;
- High Strength, High Rigidity, Good Toughness, Wear Resisting, Fitting to 3D print industrial parts;
- HD T Top 160℃, then suitable for the high temp occasion;
- Compared with Nylon, it has lower shrink rate and distortion, high accuracy without warped edge;
- Good flame resistance, Flame-retardant level: UL94-V2;
- Stainless steel nozzle shall be needed instead of quick-wear bronze nozzle when using CFRPA filament.
- 3kg /spool,4 Spools/ctn
Prototyping, Craft models, Electronic equipment and accessories, Mechanical parts, Auto parts.