Free Whitepaper: Download our Free Whitepaper: The Comprehensive Guide to Comparing 3D Filament
MKS TMC2100 Stepper Motor Driver In stock
Free Shipping within Canada and the USA on Orders >$99 CAD
Please NOTE: US orders may be subject to duties and taxes!
Local Pickup Available at our Hamilton, Ontario Store
TMC2100 are the quietest Pololu compatible stepper motor drivers currently available on the market. The size corresponds to the popular Pololu drivers: the pinout is compatible, but not identical. The driver can be used on all major electronics, eg 8-bit electronics as RAMPS, Rumba, GT2560 or 32-bit electronics as RADDS or AZSMZ and all other Pololu compatible RepRap electronics.
- Driver-IC: Trinamic TMC2100, noiseless operation (in certain modes)
- Hardware compatible with Step Stick and Pololu A4988
- 1.25A RMS continuous current (equivalent to about 1,77A Imax)
- short-time peak current 2.5A per motor coil
- Motor voltage: 5.5 - 46V or 4.75 - 46V (5V SilentStepStick)
- Step/Dir interface with micro-step function (interpolation of up to 256 micro-steps)
- automatic standby current reduction
- stealthChop mode - for a noiseless operation
- spreadCycle mode - for a high dynamic and torque
For More Information: https://reprap.org/wiki/TMC2100