The Comprehensive Guide to Comparing 3D Filament
Raspberry Pi 4 2GB Starter Kit with 32GB SD and Accessories In stock
Brand: Canakit Ships from: Canada
- #Clearance , 3D Printer Parts , Control Boards , CR-10 , cr-10 MAX , CR-10 S5 , CR-10 SMART , CR-10 Z2 , CR-10S , cr-10s Pro , cr-10s pro v2 , CR-20 , CR-20 Pro , CR-6 , CR-6 MAX , CR-6 SE , CR-6SE , CR-X , Creality Ender 3 , Creality Ender 3 Pro , Creality Ender 5 Plus , Ender , Ender 3 , Ender 3 MAX , Ender 3 Nozzles , Ender 3 Pro , Ender 3 V2 , Ender 3 Wiring Assembly , Ender 5 Plus , Ender 5+ , Ender 5Pro , Ender 6 , NEO Pixel , OctoPi , OctoPrint , Raspberry Pi , Voron
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- 2GB RAM
- CanaKit 3.5A USB-C Power Supply with Noise Filter (UL Listed) specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4 (5-foot cable)
- CanaKit Premium Black Case (High Gloss), Set of 3 Aluminum Heat Sinks
- CanaKit Fan
- Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable (6-foot cable)
- SanDisk 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Card, USB Card Reader Dongle
- CanaKit Quick-Start Guide
An exclusive Starter Kit from CanaKit that includes the fastest model of the Raspberry Pi family - the Raspberry Pi 4!
The Raspberry Pi 4 offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation boards, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. The Raspberry Pi 4 provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
Due to the higher power requirements, the Raspberry Pi 4 requires at least a 3.0A USB-C power supply. The CanaKit USB-C 3.5A power supply (UL Listed) that is included in this kit is specially designed and tested for the Raspberry Pi 4. This power supply incorporates a noise filter to provide the highest stability.
In addition to the CanaKit USB-C power supply, this kit includes a set of 3 Aluminum Heat Sinks to keep the Raspberry Pi 4 cool as well as the Cana Kit Quick Start Guide.
The standard HDMI port that were part of previous generation Raspberry Pi generation boards is replaced on the Raspberry Pi 4 by two Micro HDMI ports to provide dual monitor support. A 4K60P Micro HDMI to HDMI cable is required (or two cables for dual monitor operation) sold separately.
Note: Raspberry Pi 4 compatible operating system is required for operation.