Free Whitepaper: Download our Free Whitepaper: The Comprehensive Guide to Comparing 3D Filament
Repkord Repbox 2 MDF with Seal Kit In stock
New Features For Version 2:
- Higher capacity: Now holds up to six full kilogram spools with widths up to 78mm!
- Now fits 5 full-size spool rewinders for better Prusa MMU2/2s compatibility!
- Mosaic Palette 2 direct feed mode: Directly atop your RepBox and feed directly into the base of the unit.
- Fully configurable filament exit points: Front or back, top or bottom!
- Vastly improved sealing with optional seal kit
- New reinforced single access door design
- New heavy-duty continuous metal hinge
- New optional humidity control kit
- Stronger than ever! Reinforced lid, sides, and base
- Kit Is Even Faster and Easier To Assemble Than Prior Versions
Tame your wild piles of filament with Repkord RepBox 2 filament management system! Place on a shelf or on the desktop next to your printer or with the optional wall mount kit you can easily hang your box above and out of the way for even better space efficiency. Prusa MMU1/2/2s, Mosaic Palette 1/ Palette 2, Chameleon, E3D Toolchanger or other Multi-Material system compatible! Holds 6 standard kilogram spools up to 78mm wide or up to 12 narrower spools with additional rollers. Roller system is fully adjustable to allow for spools of all different widths and diameters up to 240mm (~9.5 in.)
Dimensions: 498mm Wide x 315mm High x 315mm Deep (Approx 19" Wide x 12.5" High, 12.5" Deep).
While the base model of RepBox is not a dry box it does provide reasonably adequate protection from moisture when desiccant packets are placed inside or choose to upgrade to our dehumidifier kit for additional filament protection. Comes flat packed as a kit with all parts needed to assemble.
Includes all the connectors, plugs, and rollers needed for 6 spools. Additional spool kits and tubing may also be ordered as needed.
RepBox v2.1 (Current Version) Resources: