Creality Ender 3 V2 (220x220x250mm) In stock
Certified by ETL to CSA and US electrical codes.
Ender-3 V2 3D-Printer: what’s new?
- Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users an out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers). **
- A new screen with an updated easy to use interface
- New Heating Element Enclosure
- Easy filament feed function.
- X and Y-Axis Belt Tension: quick and fast adjustment. and better to improve dimensional accuracy.
- Y-Axis – 4040 Aluminium Extrusion: The Y-Axis has been replaced with a 4040 extrusion, the same as the Ender 3 Pro.
This gives greater stability to the Y-Axis over the original Creality Ender 3.
- Nozzle and Toolbox, are convenient and tidy.
** Specifications on boards are subject to change without advance notice Due to chip shortages and supply line issues Some stepper drivers may change depending on availability at the time of assembly.
This is the Printer that the Voxelab Aquila X2 was cloned from