Free Whitepaper: Download our Free Whitepaper: The Comprehensive Guide to Comparing 3D Filament
Creality CR-10 S4 (400x400x400mm)
Out of stockClick here to read our Price Match Policy.
Creality CR – 10 S4
Industrial designers, businesses and educators have never had it easier than working with the Creality CR – 10 S4. A large and versatile 3D printer that runs as smooth as silk! The CR -10 S4 is one of the largest desktop 3D printers available for manufacturing and it might just be the device you have always wanted.
Enjoy the Durability of Metal
Stating that the CR – 10 S4 is quite sturdy is an understatement! The 3D printer is built with V-slot aluminium bearings and a metal body which makes it very durable. Its metal body surface also bestows a stability that ensures the CR – 10 S4 prints at high precision levels which makes it a must-have for creative and educational purposes. It is also worth stating that the CR – 10 S4’s components are rugged enough to survive continuous use which also makes it perfect for the classroom.
Increased Build Capacity
What can’t be achieved with a build volume of 400x400x400mm? With the CR – 10 S4, printing large industrial designs, components and educational objects is easy!
Easy to Use –Heated Bed with LCD Controls
The CR – 10 S4 simplifies the printing task with the aid of a variety of features. The 76mm LCD screen with aircraft knob makes monitoring and controlling the 3D printer easy. The hot bed is made from industrial-grade aluminium which reduces warping.
Multiple Printable Materials
The CR – 10 S4 can print with a variety of materials such as:
- Carbon Fiber
- And much more…
3D Printing Specifications
The CR – 10 S4 is equipped with interchangeable nozzles and you can make use of a 0.4, 0.3 or 0.2mm nozzle depending on the filament size, speed and quality you aim to achieve. The 3D printer prints at a resolution of 100 – 300um with a maximum print temperature of 220C.
Authorized Creality Agent
- Printing Technology: Fused Deposit Modelling (FDM)
- LCD Control Screen: 76mm LCD screen with aircraft knob
- Printing Platform: Hot bed made of industrial grade aluminium alloy
- Power Requirements: Input 110 – 240V
- Input Support: SD card (off-line)/ USB on-line
- Product Weight: 14kg
- Build Volume: 400 x 400 x 400mm
- Print Speed: 150mm/s
- Printing Temperature: 180 – 220 degrees centigrade
- Nozzle Size: 0.4 mm with an extra 0.3mm
- Print Resolution: 100 – 300 um
- Filament Type: PLA, Copper, Wood, TPU, Carbon fiber
- Software Compatibility: Simplify3D, Slicr3r, Cura, and Repetier Host
- Software Support: SolidWorks, 3D Max, Rhino, 3D design
- Interface Language: English and Chinese
- The pre-built CR – 10 S4 3D printer
- Micro USB and card reader
- Assembling tools, start guide
- AC and USB cables
- Filament Holder and PLA filament