Free Whitepaper: Download our Free Whitepaper: The Comprehensive Guide to Comparing 3D Filament
Creality CR-10S Pro
In stockClick here to read our Price Match Policy.
This is a DIY 3D printer kit which requires assembly.
Creality CR – 10S Pro
An elegant appearance, a sturdy frame, and wine coloured accessories are the first features that captures your imagination immediately you view the CR -10S Pro. But the Creality CR – 10S Pro brings a lot more to printing educational and business related models! The CR – 10S Pro is a versatile upgrade of the 10S designed for professional use.
Enhanced Stability and Reliability for Business and Education Use
The CR – 10S Pro is equipped with an automatic Mesh Levelling feature that makes use of sensors to ensure that you never have to manually adjust your print bed. The 10S Pro is also fitted with a V2.4.1 motherboard which drastically increases the stability and performance levels you can achieve with this printer.
A Professional 3D Printer for Industrial Use
The 10S Pro is capable of executing the demanding projects you work on. Industrial designers, engineers and educators can take advantage of its Capricorn Teflon tubing which provides a smooth feed of filament to the extrusion mechanism. This, in turn, increases the precision levels and accuracy you can expect from the 10S Pro.
Bondtech Double Gear Extrusion mechanism
The 10S Pro’s double gear extrusion mechanism ensures filament transfer to the hot end is as reliable as clockwork!
Accurate Auto Resume Function
The 10S Pro filament detection feature alerts you when it is running out of print and its auto resume function ensures the hurdles that come with power failure are a thing of the past!
An Enhanced User Experience
The 10S Pro is equipped with an intuitive touchscreen which gives you great satisfaction while controlling printing functions.
Multiple Filament Choices
The 10S Pro supports a wide variety of materials including:
- Carbon fiber
- And others…
We Match the Lowest Prices!
Interested in purchasing the 10S Pro but think its price is on the high side? Then simply show us where you can find it cheaper in Canada and we will promptly match that price. Terms and Conditions apply.
Authorized Creality Agent
- Printing Technology: Fused Deposit Modelling
- LCD Control for monitoring the printing process
- Heated Printing platform: glass bed with temperatures of 0 – 60 degrees centigrade
- Power Requirement: AC 110V – 240V
- Input Support: SD Card/USB
- Product Weight: 14kg
- Build Volume: 300 x 300 x 400mm
- Print Speed: 200mm/s
- Printing Temperature: 180 – 220 degrees centigrade
- Nozzle Size: swappable nozzles including 0.3, 0.4 and 0.8mm
- Print Resolution: 100 – 300 um
- Filament Type: PLA, Copper, Wood, TPU, Carbon fiber
- Software Compatibility: Simplify3D, Slicr3r, Cura, and Repetier Host
- The pre-built CR – 10S 3D printer
- Micro USB and card reader
- Spare Parts
- Assembling tools, start guide
- AC and USB cables
- Filament Holder and PLA filament