Official E3D Revo™ Micro Single Nozzle Kit HotEnd -1.75mm - 24V In stock
Ready for Revo. Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo Nozzles are a factory sealed nozzle and heatbreak in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use.
New hotness. A Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. It’s much safer too – unlike other solutions on the market, a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore can not melt at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
Runs cool, looks cool. With an anodised black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
Flexible to any setup. Revo Micro plays nice with Bowden and direct drive setups, but its lightweight construction makes it an ideal choice for Bowden setups.
- This kit does not include any 3D printed mounts
- The Revo Micro fan must be connected using the 5V regulator unless connecting directly to a 5V pin
- This kit comes with 100mm of PTFE tube
- Max temp: 300C
- Weight: 30g
- Nozzle type: RapidChange Revo
- Maximum temp: 300°C
- M12 x 1.5 thread mounting
- Compatible with Bowden and direct drive systems
- 1 x Revo Micro heatsink
- 1 x M12 x 1.5 nut
- 1 x 20 x 20 x 10 5V fan
- 1 x 24V to 5V regulator board
- 1 x Revo Micro fan duct
- 1 x Collet
- 1 x Collet clip
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore 24V
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Extension cable kit
- 1 x 100mm PTFE
Single nozzle kit:
- 1 x 0.40mm brass Revo Nozzle