Rapidia Metal 3D printer benefits and features
• Fast Turnaround: Most parts are finished in less than half the time it takes to make functional parts with metal filament, allowing for functional parts in under 24hrs.
• Water-Based Feedstock: Rapidia’s metal paste consists of metal particles bound safely in a dilute mixture of water and binder. With less than 1% binder it eliminates the need for lengthy debinding processes, making production faster and safer.
• Dual Extruder: Independent Dual Extruders allow Rapidia’s Conflux 1 to print two materials in the same print. Using Rapidia’s evaporative support material in one extruder allows printing of any shape, any overhang.
• Simplified Workflow: Rapidia’s Metal 3D Printing Platform is ready to go without need for a dedicated operator and no additional equipment for powder handling, stress relieving, support removal or furnace chilling. Simple 2 step process from print to sinter.
• Low Operational Costs: Rapidia’s system has among the lowest operating costs of any metal additive manufacturing system, keeping low-volume part production lean and agile.
• Open Platform: Rapidia’s Metal 3D Printer accepts gcode from any preferred slicing software. While open source based Rapidia Cura offers support generation tools and slicing profiles tuned for optimal results, all settings remain unlocked to give users full control. Users may also create custom Conflux 1 Furnace cycles for vacuum heat treating, vacuum brazing, or specific sintering needs.