1. StealthChop can realize the mute lock of the motor and the mute when running at low speed. It is recommended to select it when the maximum speed of the motor is lower than 300RPM;
2. SpreadCycle can achieve quietness and low power consumption in a wide range of speed and torque. It is recommended to select it when the maximum speed of the motor exceeds 300RPM;
3. StallGuard2™: It can be used for motor stall detection when there is no limit switch (limit switch is recommended);
4. The newly developed board frame is used to match the new connector so that customers can experience the aesthetic feeling and avoid the accident where the old driver pin hurts the hand;
5. Adopt a new type of customized heat sink to enhance the heat dissipation capacity while protecting the driver chip from external damage;
6. While adopting the environmentally friendly packaging method, the cost performance of the product is improved.
For more details about EZ Drivers you can visit this website：