THE ORIGINAL STANDARD PLA, GO-TO EVERYDAY 3D FILAMENT
Standard PLA is the go-to everyday filament for 3d makers that are looking for a simple PLA to print with. The ease of use stems from the wide temperature melt range leaving very little room for error in dialing in the slicing profile. Sourced from Asia, Standard PLA has been a popular choice for makers since 2017.
Revode 190 is a thermoplastic resin derived from natural renewable sources. These sources include plants such as corn and tapioca. This makes Standard PLA the eco-friendly filament your 3D printing projects deserve.
Revode 190 Facts
- Excellent biodegradable properties
- Very low emissions & studies show lower particulate count
- Made from Corn, Cassava and other plants
- Good mechanical properties which can compete with most synthetic plastics
- Widely used in the production of package materials, disposable tableware, household electrical appliance shell, fiber, 3D supplies, etc.
Performance Indicator Reference
Carbon Fiber - Standard PLA Filament - 1.75mm, 1kg
Brand: 3D Printing Canada / 8 Reviews /
All orders ship from Canada. Duties and taxes may apply on orders over $800.