Made In Canada!
Matter3D Performance PETg is made from 100% pure resin and has a natural transparent blue color. This material is highly durable, high strength, and extremely chemically resistant. Performance PETg is easier to print than ABS or Nylon, but offers many of the same advanced properties as those engineering-grade resins.
Benefits of PETG Include:
- Superior chemical resistance when compared to ABS
- Very low odor while printing
- Amorphous structure giving it a low, near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption, 3x lower than ABS
- Wide range of processing temperatures between: 230-260°C
- Superior ductility vs. ABS
- Chemical Resistance of PETG:
- Unstressed tensile bars molded of PETG exhibit good resistance to dilute aqueous solutions of mineral acids, bases, salts, and soaps, as well as aliphatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, and a variety of oils. Halogenated hydrocarbons, short chain length ketones, and aromatic hydrocarbons still dissolve or swell the plastic.
Matter3D’s Performance PETg is precision extruded and immediately vacuum-sealed before shipping with desiccant for protection against moisture. This product is available in 1 kg spools (2.2 lbs) and can also be ordered on a 1kg Master Spool. Matter3D always recommends drying your filaments before use.
This filament is ideal for use with practically all desktop 3D printers, such as Makerbot, Prusa, Ender, Flashforge, Anet, Creality, Lulzbot, Makergear, Ultimaker, or any other printer accepting 1.75 mm or 2.85 mm filament.
Proudly compounded and manufactured in Canada!
1.75 +/- 0.05mm
Weight: 1 kg
Length: 335 m
Density: 1.24 g/cc
Nozzle Size: ≥ 0.15 mm
Nozzle Temp: 230 – 260 °C
Bed Temp: 25 – 75 °C
Bed Prep: Hairspray, Glue Stick, Polyimide (Kapton) surface
Layer Height: ≥ 0.1 mm
Print Speed: ≤ 100 mm/sec
Fan speed: 0 – 30%