Certified by ETL to CSA electrical codes.
Phrozen’s most daring and audacious piece of work is finally here: Sonic Mega 8K. In the past, printing out large models meant compromising on print quality. If anyone was interested in printing out large-scale & detailed models, that meant printing out multiple batches of 3D models and assembling them together.
Not Anymore. Sonic Mega 8K breaks every single limitation for commercial 3D printing. You can now have both size and quality in one print, at the same time. From regular table sized ogres to a thousand army soldiers, or mega-sized terrain that covers your whole table, or even body armor for festivals such as Halloween, Sonic Mega 8K simply prints out all your creations with stunning 8K resolution.
- 8K Printing Capabilities : Sonic Mega 8K trumps all other 3D printers on the market by showcasing striking details at 43µm, producing 3D models that are almost twice as detailed as other large-scale 3D printers.
- 15” Mono-LCD Screen: The largest Mono-LCD printing area on the market with 15.” In comparison, the largest printing area was previously only 13.3.”
- Huge Printing Volume: With a 40cm tall Z-axis, Sonic Mega 8K comes with the largest XY printing area, enabling you to print out significantly larger models in one sitting.
- Pre-Calibrated Building Plate: All Sonic Mega 8K building plates will be calibrated perfectly before they are shipped, which means that all you need to do is take your device out of the box and you’re all set to begin printing!
- Dual Linear Rail & Ball Screw Design: For an ultra-stable Z-axis, Sonic Mega 8K adopts this specific design so that large and heavy objects can be printed with no wobbling.
- Full Metal Exterior: Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K is made completely of metal. This strengthens the entire structure, making it stronger, and much more sustainable for long-term usage.