SINTERIT LISA X SLS 3D PRINTER
LIGHTNING-FAST, LARGE SLS 3D PRINTING
Sinterit's Lisa X delivers top performance and build volume in an open, multi-material SLS 3D printer. Quickly produce more functional parts out of a variety of materials without compromising on quality using this compact-size machine.
Key Features of the Lisa X 3D Printer:
- Large build volume ideal for rapid prototyping and small production runs
- Print quality and speeds comparable to industrial-size machines
- Wide compatibility with various engineering-grade materials
- Maintains compact size for more workspace compatibility
- Open environment for modifiable printing parameters
- Build volume of 130mm x 180mm x 330mm
- Complete solution available via Performance Set
The Sinterit Lisa X 3D Printer has a fast build speed of up to 14 mm/h meaning most jobs can be printed within 24 hours.
- Utilizes Galvo lasers to achieve fast speeds
- Ability to print up to five print beds per week
- Printing & cooling time is up to 40% shorter than any other SLS compact printer on the market
PRINT MORE IN A COMPACT SLS MACHINE
- Build volume of 130mm x 180mm x 330 mm
- Fantastic for small production runs or large prototypes
- Increased build volume while still maintaining a fairly compact size
From ultra-durable, flexible materials to more specialized ones like ESD powder, the Sinterit Lisa X 3D Printer is compatible with a wide range of materials allowing the range of possible applications to widen with it.
- Compatible with 9 types of materials
- Compatible with third-party materials
- Produce parts ideal for different applications
FINE-TUNE TO YOUR PRINTING NEEDS
Produce and design the shapes you need with the ability to fine-tune an array of 32 printing parameters on your Lisa X SLS 3D Printer using the open software Sinterit Studio.
- 32 printing parameters for an open printing system
- Available flexibility in changing recommended printing settings
- Choose from Sinterit's compatible materials or your own
Sinterit's Lisa X 3D Printer uses a galvo laser to print quickly while maintaining SLS's signature high-resolution quality required for functional end-use parts.
- Min Layer Height: 75 microns
- Uses a 30W ~976nm IR Galvo Laser
- Achieve high precision and dimensional stability
ACCESSIBLE FROM END-TO-END
Sinterit provides an end-to-end user experience by bundling all the management and processing equipment necessary to a safe, clean, and proper SLS 3D printing station via the Performance Set for the Lisa X.
- Performance Set includes a Powder Handling Station, Sandblaster SLS, and ATEX Vacuum
- The complete solution to a proper SLS station
- Streamlines the SLS production process from start to finish
Please fill in the form below and one of our representatives will respond to you within 24 business hours.