Black - 1.75mm Sakata PETG Filament - 1 kg In stock
Sakata 3D‘s PETG filament is developed with the best material to offer high resolution 3D printing, the best mechanical behaviour and good thermal behaviour.
PETG Sakata 3D Features
Sakata 3D’s PETG filament offers high translucency in all its variants, in addition to the following properties:
- Good chemical resistance.
- Good mechanical properties.
- Easy 3D printing
- Low odour emission.
- Filamento PETG Ambar de Sakata 3D
- This material is ideal for various applications, both domestic and industrial.
3D printing parameters
- Nozzle temperature: 225-245 ºC
- Bed temperature: >60 ºC
- Layer fan speed: 20%
- Printing speed: Up to 120 mm/s
- Decrease in flow (%): 94-96
- Additional info
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Colour: AmberNet weight: 1000g
- Vacuum packed with silica gel bag.