Free Whitepaper: Download our Free Whitepaper: The Comprehensive Guide to Comparing 3D Filament
Creality CR-10 S5 (500x500x500mm) - PRE-ORDER
Coming SoonClick here to read our Price Match Policy.
The Creality CR – 10 5S was designed by Creality 3D with one thing in mind; to provide 3D printing enthusiast with a large build volume for manufacturing both domestic and commercial items. The CR – 10 S5 comes in a DIY kit and the necessary tools for assembling it. The assembling process should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. This is definitely an industrial grade 3D printing device which also provides support for a majority of slicing software applications making it a great device for developers interested in additive manufacturing.
This is a DIY 3D printer kit which requires assembly.
Creality CR – 10 S5
As desktop 3D printers go, the Cr – 10 S5 is truly a phenomenal economic 3D printer due to its size and affordability. If you intend to use the CR – 10 S5, then now is the time to clear out a large desk or floor space before your package arrives!
Build Small, Medium and large Components with Ease
The CR – 10 S5 s an all-purpose manufacturing machine built with more than enough space for printing industrial design, engineering and educational models regardless of size. Its print size of 500x500x500mm makes it one of the largest desktop 3D printers currently available to makers. Despite its size,
Guarantees Maximum Uptime
The CR – 10 S5 is a durable machine built with aluminium, a patented V-slot bearing technology that guarantees precision and a filament monitoring feature that detects the level of available filament. These features ensure that downtimes are automatically eliminated and you can keep 3D printing for 100s of hours.
Intuitive Touchscreen Controls
The CR – 10 S5 is quite easy to use. A versatile touchscreen, in-built with filament monitoring features and the ability to resume printing after a power outage, confirms its reputation as an easy-to-use 3D printer.
Precise Quality Prints
The CR – 10 S5 is equipped with a MK10 nozzle with a hot end that produces a maximum temperature of 225C. The aluminium frame delivers enhanced stability while 3D printing at a print resolution of 100um.
Supports a Variety of Printable Materials
The CR – 10 S5 is compatible with a wide variety of material types including:
- Carbon fiber
- And much more…
We Match Lowest Prices!
Our price match policy means that we will sell the CR – 10 S5 to you at the lowest price you can find across Canada. You can learn more about our price match terms and conditions here.
Authorized Creality Agent
- Printing Technology: Fused Deposit Modelling (FDM)
- LCD Control Screen: 76mm with aircraft knob
- Printing Platform: Heated bed made from aluminium alloy
- Power Requirements: 110 – 240 V
- Upgrades: A dual Z-axis filament sensor to control printing and auto-resumption.
- Input Support: SD Card/USB
- Product Weight: 22kg
- Build Volume: 500 x 500 x 500mm
- Print Speed: 150mm/s
- Printing Temperature: 180 – 220 degrees centigrade
- Nozzle Size: 0.4 mm
- Print Resolution: 100 – 300 um
- Filament Type: PCB, PLA, Copper, Wood, TPU, Carbon fiber etc.
- Software Compatibility: Open source and compatible with Simplify3D, Slicr3r, Cura, and Repetier Host etc.
- Software Support: SolidWorks, 3D Max, Rhino, 3D design
- Interface Language: English and Chinese
- The pre-built CR – 10 S5 3D printer
- Micro USB and card reader
- Spare Parts
- Assembling tools, start guide
- AC and USB cables
- Filament Holder and PLA filament