Free Whitepaper: Download our Free Whitepaper: The Comprehensive Guide to Comparing 3D Filament
Creality CR-10 S5
The Creality CR – 10 5S was designed by Creality 3D with one thing in mind; to provide 3D printing enthusiast with a large build volume for manufacturing both domestic and commercial items. The CR – 10 S5 comes in a DIY kit and the necessary tools for assembling it. The assembling process should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. This is definitely an industrial grade 3D printing device which also provides support for a majority of slicing software applications making it a great device for developers interested in additive manufacturing.
- Printing Technology: Fused Deposit Modelling (FDM)
- LCD Control Screen: 76mm with aircraft knob
- Printing Platform: Heated bed made from aluminium alloy
- Power Requirements: 110 – 240 V
- Upgrades: A dual Z-axis filament sensor to control printing and auto-resumption.
- Input Support: SD Card/USB
- Product Weight: 22kg
- Build Volume: 500 x 500 x 500mm
- Print Speed: 150mm/s
- Printing Temperature: 180 – 220 degrees centigrade
- Nozzle Size: 0.4 mm
- Print Resolution: 100 – 300 um
- Filament Type: PCB, PLA, Copper, Wood, TPU, Carbon fiber etc.
- Software Compatibility: Open source and compatible with Simplify3D, Slicr3r, Cura, and Repetier Host etc.
- Software Support: SolidWorks, 3D Max, Rhino, 3D design
- Interface Language: English and Chinese
- The pre-built CR – 10 S5 3D printer
- Micro USB and card reader
- Spare Parts
- Assembling tools, start guide
- AC and USB cables
- Filament Holder and PLA filament
Free Canada-wide Shipping On Orders Over $120!
$10 Flat-rate Canada-wide Shipping On Orders >$20